FREE POUR JENNY'S
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
-1/2 oz creme de cassis
- 3 dashes rose water
- 4 oz soda water
- 5-7 drops FPJ Rosehip Bitters
- wild rose petals (fresh or dried) or edible gold flakes for garnish
Stir first 5 ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice. Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice, and garnish as desired.
Rose Gold cocktail concocted by Free Pour Jenny’s.
Photo Credit: Michele Genest.
- 2 oz rum
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Ginger beer
- 6-8 drops Free Pour Jenny's Solstice or Spruce Tip Bitters
- Lime wedge
Combine rum, syrup and bitters in a highball glass filled with ice. Top off with ginger beer. Squeeze lime into the drink & drop the spent wedge into the glass.
- stout beer (I used an American Stout, 7% ABV)
- vanilla ice cream
- Bitter Cranberry Sauce (to make, add 1 tsp Solstice Bitters to 1/3 cup cranberry sauce and stir)
Pour a few inches of beer into a beer glass; top with one or two scoops of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle a generous spoonful of Bitter Cranberry Sauce over the ice cream. Yum!
- 1 1/2 oz deVine KISS strawberry vodka
- 1/2 oz basil simple syrup
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 8 drops FPJ Orange Bitters
- soda water
- 2 basil leaves, cut in chiffonade
Mix first 4 ingredients over ice in a rocks glass, and top with a few ounces of soda water. Garnish with fresh basil.
Try to get your hands on a bottle of deVine Wines & Spirits’ limited-edition Strawberry Vodka if you can! It’s incredible.
Free Pour Jenny’s concocted this delicious, alcohol-free drink to honour MADD - Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- 4 oz grapefruit juice
- 3 oz sparkling water
- 5 drops FPJ Highbush Cranberry & Grapefruit Bitters
- lime wedge
Combine all ingredients except lime together in a mixing glass filled with ice, and stir until chilled. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with fresh ice, and garnish with a lime wedge.
- 2 oz Yukon Spirits Copper Road gin
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1 tsp FPJ Solstice Bitters
- 1 tsp FPJ Orange Bitters
- lime wedge or fresh basil leaf
Combine all ingredients except garnish in a rocks glass with ice, stirring to combine. Garnish with lime or basil.