- wild rose petals (fresh or dried) or edible gold flakes for garnish
Stir first 5 ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice. Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice, and garnish as desired.
Rose Gold cocktail concocted by Free Pour Jenny’s.
Photo Credit: Michele Genest.
DARK & STORMY
- 2 oz rum
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Ginger beer
- 6-8 drops Free Pour Jenny's Solstice or Spruce Tip Bitters
- Lime wedge
Combine rum, syrup and bitters in a highball glass filled with ice. Top off with ginger beer. Squeeze lime into the drink & drop the spent wedge into the glass.
DEVINE BASIL KISS
- 1 1/2 oz deVine KISS strawberry vodka
- 1/2 oz basil simple syrup
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 8 drops FPJ Orange Bitters
- soda water
- 2 basil leaves, cut in chiffonade
Mix first 4 ingredients over ice in a rocks glass, and top with a few ounces of soda water. Garnish with fresh basil.
Try to get your hands on a bottle of deVine Wines & Spirits’ limited-edition Strawberry Vodka if you can! It’s incredible.
- 2 oz Yukon Spirits Copper Road gin
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz basil simple syrup
- 1 tsp FPJ Solstice Bitters
- 1 tsp FPJ Orange Bitters
- lime wedge or fresh basil leaf
Combine all ingredients except garnish in a rocks glass with ice, stirring to combine. Garnish with lime or basil.
NEVER GET OUT OF THE BOAT
- 2 oz vodka
-1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz grenadine
- 1 oz creme de banane
- 4-6 oz mango juice
- 5-8 drops FPJ Solstice Bitters
- fresh cilantro, thin mango slice
Combine all ingredients except cilantro & mango in a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir until chilled. Strain into a tall glass with fresh ice, and garnish with mango and cilantro leaves. A cocktail umbrella would also be a nice touch!
This cocktail was inspired by one of my favourite films, Apocalypse Now.
SPRUCE TIP SOUR
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup *
- 5-6 drops each of Free Pour Jenny's Spruce Tip Bitters & Rhubarb Bitters
- spruce tip, lemon wedge or cherry
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a sour or rocks glass. Garnish with a spruce tip, lemon wedge or cherry.
* Simple Syrup: combine 1 c. water & 1 c. sugar in small saucepan; bring just to the boil; remove from heat and let cool; store in a clean mason jar in fridge for up to a month.
Combine all ingredients except lime together in a mixing glass filled with ice, and stir until chilled. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with fresh ice, and garnish with a lime wedge.
- 3 oz gin
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz ginger syrup *
- 6-8 drops Free Pour Jenny's Solstice Bitters
- cranberries for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with cranberries.
* Ginger Syrup: combine 1 c. water & 1 c. sugar in small saucepan; add 4 tbsp sliced ginger; bring just to the boil; remove from heat and let cool; strain mixture into a clean mason jar. Store in the fridge for up to a month.
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz sweet vermouth
- 1 oz campari
- 4-5 drops Free Pour Jenny's Cranberry or Orange Bitters
Build the drink in an old-fashioned glass filled with ice. Stir. Garnish with an orange wedge or a slice of orange peel.