Combine all ingredients except garnish in a rocks glass with ice, stirring to combine. Garnish with lime or basil.
NEVER GET OUT OF THE BOAT
- 2 oz vodka
-1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz grenadine
- 1 oz creme de banane
- 4-6 oz mango juice
- 5-8 drops FPJ Solstice Bitters
- fresh cilantro, thin mango slice
Combine all ingredients except cilantro & mango in a mixing glass filled with ice. Stir until chilled. Strain into a tall glass with fresh ice, and garnish with mango and cilantro leaves. A cocktail umbrella would also be a nice touch!
This cocktail was inspired by one of my favourite films, Apocalypse Now.
DEVINE BASIL KISS
- 1 1/2 oz deVine KISS strawberry vodka
- 1/2 oz basil simple syrup
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 8 drops FPJ Orange Bitters
- soda water
- 2 basil leaves, cut in chiffonade
Mix first 4 ingredients over ice in a rocks glass, and top with a few ounces of soda water. Garnish with fresh basil.
Try to get your hands on a bottle of deVine Wines & Spirits’ limited-edition Strawberry Vodka if you can! It’s incredible.
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
-1/2 oz creme de cassis
- 3 dashes rose water
- 4 oz soda water
- 5-7 drops FPJ Rosehip Bitters
- wild rose petals (fresh or dried) or edible gold flakes for garnish
Stir first 5 ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice. Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice, and garnish as desired.
Rose Gold cocktail concocted by Free Pour Jenny’s.
Photo Credit: Michele Genest.
Bitter Brownies! 😍
1 c butter 1 c white sugar 1 c brown sugar 2/3 c cocoa powder 3 eggs 1 1/2 tsp FPJ Solstice Bitters 1 c flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 c walnut pieces
Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Melt the butter. In a large bowl, combine white sugar, brown sugar, and cocoa. Blend in the melted butter with a wooden spoon. Beat the eggs in a separate, small bowl. Add the beaten eggs and the bitters to the sugar/egg mixture, and stir together. Combine flour and baking powder in another small bowl. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and stir the batter until blended. Add the walnuts, stirring to mix. Pour the batter into a lightly buttered 9x13" pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes (you can insert a toothpick in the centre of the brownies to check for doneness).
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, topped with cranberries.
Combine all ingredients except lime together in a mixing glass filled with ice, and stir until chilled. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with fresh ice, and garnish with a lime wedge.
YUKON WHISKY SOUR
- 2 oz Yukon Spirits Two Brewers Classic Single Malt Whisky - 5/6 oz lemon juice - 1/3 oz Uncle Berwyn’s Yukon Birch Syrup - egg white - 8-10 drops FPJ Spruce Tip Bitters
Add whisky, lemon juice, birch syrup, and egg white to a cocktail shaker with no ice. Dry shake, then add ice & shake again. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Add bitters.
- 3 oz gin
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz ginger syrup *
- 6-8 drops Free Pour Jenny's Solstice Bitters
- cranberries for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with cranberries.
* Ginger Syrup: combine 1 c. water & 1 c. sugar in small saucepan; add 4 tbsp sliced ginger; bring just to the boil; remove from heat and let cool; strain mixture into a clean mason jar. Store in the fridge for up to a month.
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 3/4 oz Dubonnet
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 3 oz soda water
- 6 drops FPJ Orange Bitters
- lemon wedge
Combine all ingredients except lemon in a mixing glass filled with ice; stir until well chilled. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass filled with fresh ice, and garnish with a lemon wedge.